Colossal waste of time or useful Information resource?
I visit You Tube. What do I visit for. Basically, I visit for a taste of nostalgia. Those old music videos that I loved and thought I'd never see again are found here. Commercials and other blasts from the past can be found as well. I have viewed obscure music documentaries that someone bothered to upload in full. Concert bootlegs. Opera snippets. Does this make it a useful resources? Don't forget about the advertising both overt and covert. It does have some uses. For example, if you happened to miss President Obama's inaugural address, you can just watch it later on You Tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m4xb4swNQ4&feature=related
If you know what you are looking for? A quick search and you will find out if what you seek can be found here and it is worth checking. Are you going to browse for something useful? Get out your shovel.
For library's it is a pretty easy way to embed video footage of programs or informative videos such as tours or welcome messages into their websites.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment